When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you need help from a bail bondsman in PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, call us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our experienced agents take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.