For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. As long as you are eligible for bail, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! When you are in need of any of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
Whichever kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.