For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you get jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the latest changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need fast bail services in city, PA.