For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Contact one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Open 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.