For a reputable bail bondsman in PA that you can rely on, select the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as quickly and simply as possible! If you are in need of one of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Although we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time behind bars for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will work quickly to deliver the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.