If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail bondsmen day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree or punishments associated with a specific crime. In some cases where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.