When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides assistance in navigating the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process easy and less confusing. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our staff stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.