For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. When you want to get out from behind bars quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! Once the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! No matter the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain situations as approved by a judge after a person is convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and high bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the justice system. If you are a first-time offender or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.