Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. If you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
If you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers assistance in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agency stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.