When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of least severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. We will work quickly to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. If you want an experienced, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.