Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and quick results. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always simple to figure out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and fast results, no matter what you need. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want fast bail services in city, PA.