For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Although we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents know that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and affordable bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.