For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including specialty bonds. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely easy to find out your potential penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you need help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault often carries steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a unique charge from assault or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary widely depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. We always keep up with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick results, no matter what you need. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.