If you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Individual crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also available to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may arise and we are glad to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, day or night.