If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are a few instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Designated as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. If you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and quick results, no matter what you need. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.