If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing major felony charges, we are here to help. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also offers help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive quality service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.