Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and fast results. Our staff is committed to bailing you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and easily as possible! Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are jailed in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least severe to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for all eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: Though Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we know that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, other questions may come up and we are glad to help you. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash only bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.