When you want a reliable bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at major felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out of jail quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our helpful bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In many cases, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is not always easy to find out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to provide the best option for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Give us a call at 888-224-5711for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.