When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges because paying in full often costs many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, offering all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Contact our agency anytime, day or night, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.