When you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our staff is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get help paying for bail. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and steeper fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bonding company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of least severe to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is rarely simple to figure out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. While most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from assault or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your charges.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and affordable bail bonds in PA, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, such as:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.