For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often carry higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in most states, failure to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on experienced, fast service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Call our offices anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.