For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. No matter if you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. If you want help from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to leave jail early but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Even if you are familiar with the bail process, new questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Contact one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant can be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the PA bail process inside and out. We always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.