If you want a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, fast. When you need trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to begin the process. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you may get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. In many cases, crimes are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree or penalties associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If you need assistance from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: While domestic violence is not a separate charge from battery or a similar crime, it can affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will help you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.