If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Whether you are jailed for for a lesser crime or you are looking at serious felony charges, we are here to help. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to provide any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bail! If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is in jail, we provide a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. Call our agency today at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted and are appealing, talk to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including specialty bonds. Most criminal charges in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to help you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail bondsman serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. If you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.