For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for jail. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. No matter the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge allows you to get out on bail but you cannot pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail prices could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24 hours a day. Our experienced bondsmen take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. We always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail bondsmen if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.