Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, respectful service and quick results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. If you want to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. No one wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they have more severe penalties and steeper fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge allows you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you go through the bail process with as little trouble as possible. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will do our best to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge orders a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or failing to appear for court is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC understand the Pennsylvania bail system inside and out. If you want an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.