Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Whether you are arrested for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. Call our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced bondsmen take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for a bail bond and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA to start the process. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Contact our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a reasonable price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
If you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in PA for any types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail agents to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to get your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. Our goal at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in PA.