When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to bailing you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional bondsmen handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Our bail bondsmen work fast to get you or your loved one out of jail as quickly and simply as possible! Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Because they come with more serious penalties and higher fines, felony charges usually have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a reasonable cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and can result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors such as the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Failure to appear in court will likely get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes said to mean the same, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.