Don’t go with just any bail bondsman in city, PA; choose Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and quick results. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bonds to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you are in need of professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are appealing, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than misdemeanor charges and often have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, like murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other details, unlawfully carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an additional criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and a warrant for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail system. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.