If you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for bail, call your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. Nobody wants to be in jail longer than necessary, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
Whether you were jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. In order of less serious to more serious, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific charges do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not granted for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not permitted to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail bondsmen anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so save money on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft crimes can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, illegally carrying a weapon could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s responsibility is to help you get through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our professional bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and ensuring that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. When you need an expert, licensed bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bonding agency with years of experience. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in the state of Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.