For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is committed to getting you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our bail agents when you need quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while appealing a conviction, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Though domestic violence is not a unique charge from battery or a similar crime, it may affect the severity of your penalties.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you navigate the confusion and complexity of the justice system. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call one of our bondsmen in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.