If you want a trusted bail bondsman in PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want trusted bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in PA and save significantly. No one wants to be in jail longer than they have to, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. If you need any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail amount. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of controlled substance and other factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so let us help!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. No matter the time of day, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge determines that you are a significant flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may get you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can count on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711to speak to our bail agents if you need fast bail services in PA.