When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. When you want to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for bail. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. When you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they come with more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of 3 degrees, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of less severe to more severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for a bail bond, some particularly violent crimes may result in your being held without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all eligible bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are considered domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail prices vary significantly depending on factors including the class of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little trouble as possible. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, other questions may come up and we are happy to assist you. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on experienced bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Contact our offices anytime, day or night, for bail assistance throughout the state at 888-224-5711.