If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our goal is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a typical bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get help paying for bail. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than necessary, so our bail agents work quickly to get you out from behind bars. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen if you need professional bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be available for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in PA for any eligible bail bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug charges and their bail amounts vary significantly depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: When your bail for theft charges is too high, contact us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, call our experienced bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24 hours a day. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may arise and we are glad to assist you. We will work quickly to provide the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where the first ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agents always keep up with the latest changes so our team can provide you with the best bail bondsman in PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on experienced, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Call 888-224-5711to talk to our bail bondsmen if you want speedy bail services in PA.