If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you need to get out of jail quickly, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to provide bail bonds for just about anything, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time of night or day, dial 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond allows you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not allowed for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each usually having lesser bail amounts than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. In order of less severe to more serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. The list of crimes and punishments in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail amount. In some situations in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. When you need assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Drug crimes and their bail prices vary widely depending on factors such as the type of drug, amount, intent to sell, and more.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too high, call us for speedy bail bonds and save money for your fines and fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Your full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the confusion and complexity of the bail system. Our professional bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You may be ordered to use a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear in court can lead to an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific type of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. We always stay updated with the most recent changes so we can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. If you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the terms and feel comfortable. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want fast bail services in city, PA.