For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. Our staff is dedicated to bailing you out of jail quickly and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail price you have. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in city. PA. We work quickly to reduce hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special cases as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get bail bonds for felony charges as paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are 3 degrees of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In order of least serious to most severe, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you can’t afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail agent will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. No matter the time of day, our agents are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the justice system. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three persons where one takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for bail bonds in Pennsylvania, you can rely on professional bondsmen who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24/7/365, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.