When you have been jailed and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our bail agents 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for a bail bond, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we provide a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction and waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges as paying in full could cost several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max sentences for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, but it is less than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Most crimes in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and punishments associated with a specific crime. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you want assistance from a bail bondsman in city, PA, call Bail Shop, LLC anytime for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be very expensive depending on the details of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you handle the stress and complexity of the bail system. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds involve three parties where one takes responsibility for another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can rely on professional agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Whether you require a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to ensure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.