When you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. Contact our agency today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you need a standard bail bond or have special requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After the judge determines your eligibility for a bail bond and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. Nobody wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work fast to get you out from behind bars. Contact our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need any of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
Whether you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can help you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the degree and penalties associated with a specific crime. In some cases in which the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not an option for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When the judge permits you to leave jail early but you cannot afford it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail agent is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Whether you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our experienced bail bondsmen to find out more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge determines that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: Failing to appear in court may earn you an extra criminal charge, bail forfeiture, and an arrest warrant.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for several years and have a thorough of the bail process. With us, you can count on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania whenever you need us, 24 hours a day.