If you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in PA right away! Our agency is committed to getting you out of jail fast and at a fair price, no matter what charges or bail amount you have. Contact us anytime, day or night at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! After getting arrested and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, contact your local bail bondsman in PA. No one wants to stay in jail longer than they have to, so our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you out from behind bars. When you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
No matter what kind of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. There are many criminal laws in Pennsylvania that determine the class or penalties associated with a specific crime. While most charges are eligible for a bail bond, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. If you want help from a bail bondsman in PA, contact Bail Shop, LLC today for:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties take into account several factors, so reduce costs on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details influence the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also available to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC understands that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we work hard to make the process simple and less stressful. If you are a first-time offender or have been in jail several times, our bail bondsmen are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash bond, you must pay the total amount of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing your court date is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent acts as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a professional and respectful bail bondsman in PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on experienced, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24/7/365, we look forward to providing you with fast bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.