When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the experts at Bail Shop, LLC. Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail quickly and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bail bond you need, including appeal bonds! Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Our bail agents work fast to get you or your loved one out from behind bars as fast and simply as possible! Call 888-224-5711 to speak to one of our bail bondsmen when you are in need of quality bail services, including:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of 3 classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it can be difficult.
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is extensive, and the specifics of your situation can influence your potential punishment in addition to your bail price. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, call a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and high bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in certain situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail agent’s job is to help you get through the bail process with as little difficulty as possible. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process easy and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, choose the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in certain situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failure to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant will be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where the first takes responsibility for the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. With us, you can rely on a professional and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our agents at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.