For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the experienced team at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are jailed for for a minor crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. When you need to get out from behind bars fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From special appeal bonds to probation violation bonds, our professional agents take care of all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. You can reach out to a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a loved one to get assistance in paying for jail. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we offer a simple, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. Regardless of the time of night or day, call 888-224-5711 for any of the following bail services:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, talk to our friendly bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than a felony, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you get arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get out on bail and leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you have been arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. In most instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all charges, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, defendants released on bail are not permitted to return home if charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to major felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many details influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested many times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to use a cash bond in some circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often said interchangeably, though a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find professional service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail assistance in the state at 888-224-5711.