If you have been jailed and need help affording bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in PA right away! We don’t care what you have been arrested for or how much your bond costs; our agents are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Call our bail bondsmen 24/7 at 888-224-5711 for fast, courteous bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for bail, you can get assistance from a bail bondsman in PA and save money. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. If you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, maximum penalties for misdemeanors can result in prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, offering all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. It is rarely easy to figure out your potential penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds are not granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. When you need to get out of jail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in PA a call for assistance with all kinds of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and may result in costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, those released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While PA DUI laws emphasize rehab more than punishment, they can still result in a first degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and attorney fees and call your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the scenario and other factors, unlawfully carrying a firearm could earn you a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail agent will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Whether you are a first-timer or have been arrested several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge orders a cash only bond, you must pay the full price of bail in full and a bail bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a qualifying reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are often used to mean the same, but a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can count on professional, fast service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.