When you have been arrested and need help affording bail, call Bail Shop, LLC for a professional bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, dial 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you need a typical bail bond or have special requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to reduce hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted and are awaiting an appeal, speak to our friendly bail agents about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full could cost many thousands of dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bonds can help you get out of jail at a low price and with little stress!
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the team at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. In most instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of criminal offenses and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. Though most charges are eligible for bail, some extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bonds, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially results in steep fines and expensive bail amounts.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in certain situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time behind bars for a DUI, but our agents will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you require help with bail for a weapons charge, call our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and even scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. Even if you have been through the bail process, new questions may come up and we are glad to assist you. We will do our best to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give us a call at 888-224-5711 for more information concerning:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash bond in some situations, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or missing court is a bad idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three parties where one ensures the second’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. Our agency stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. No matter your charges or the price of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you choose Bail Shop, LLC. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.