Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for quality, respectful service and fast results. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. Contact us today at 888-224-5711 for quick, professional bail services in the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and don’t see it listed here. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for a bail bond, call your trusted bail bondsman in PA. We work quickly to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. If you are in need of any of the following bail bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in certain cases as approved by a judge after a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while awaiting an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than misdemeanor charges and typically have higher bail costs and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are jailed in violation of probation, you might be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will handle all your bonding needs so you don’t have to stress. In many instances, crimes are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are a few other options. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bond, there are a few cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony crime and may come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can result in higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider many factors, so reduce costs on bail today by calling Bail Shop, LLC in PA for DUI bail bonds.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several factors influence the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bail bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. It’s easy to get overwhelmed after an arrest, so the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, in which case you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, but a bail bond is a specific surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have operated in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have an extensive knowledge of the bail process. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and respectful bail bondsman in PA who knows the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by answering your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Dial 888-224-5711to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in PA.