Don’t settle for just any bail bondsman in city, PA; pick Bail Shop, LLC for dedicated, professional service and fast results. Our goal is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the experts!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Whether you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our agents work with all kinds of bonds and all people. If you are eligible for bail, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Call our offices anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person is convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Since they have more severe penalties and higher fines, felony charges often have higher bail amounts compared to misdemeanors.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less serious than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you are arrested in violation of probation, you may be able to get a bail bond to leave jail early.
Charges We Handle
If you were arrested for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our bondsmen can assist you with any type of bail bond. Understanding the Pennsylvania criminal laws will help you understand how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While we will help you with any bond, there are some instances where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Classified as a felony, aggravated assault potentially carries steep fines and expensive bail prices.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Battery and other charges can be designated as domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford it, contact our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You might be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the severity of your theft charges, bail prices could range from a few hundred to several thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on your situation and other factors, unlawfully carrying a weapon could result in a misdemeanor or felony.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail bondsman help you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that going to jail is a stressful and potentially scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail agent whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the total price of bail in full and a surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid reason when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking on your debt for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up in court.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With many years of experience, the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC know the PA bail system inside and out. If you need an expert, professional bail bondsman in city, PA, come to the bail agency with years of experience. Whether you need a small or large bail bond, our bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC will take the time to make sure you completely understand the agreement and feel comfortable. Open 24/7/365, we look forward to helping you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.