When you want a reliable bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out from behind bars, quickly. Contact our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are happy to any any type of bond you need, including appeal bail! Once the judge determines your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. Whether you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, efficient process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you are in need of one of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If permitted by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get released from jail after a conviction and in the process of an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more serious than other charges and typically have higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, lewdness, and many other non-violent offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, getting out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
Whichever type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can help, including large bonds. Understanding the Pennsylvania sentencing laws will help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were arrested for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual crimes do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds may not be granted for all charges, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If the judge permits you to get out on bail but you can’t pay for it, contact Bail Shop, LLC for aggravated assault bail bonds.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum period of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as fast as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: If your bail for theft charges is too much, contact us for fast bail bonds and save money for your court fees.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Many factors affect the price of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
Your bail bondsman’s job is to help you go through the bail system with as little difficulty as possible. No matter the time of night, our bondsmen are here to help you navigate the stress and complexity of the bail system. Our professional agents take the time necessary for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: In cases where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can get you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Your bail agent serves as a surety by taking responsibility for bail and guaranteeing that you will show up for your court date.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
If you want assistance and to have your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our agency stays current with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will receive professional service and quick bail, no matter what your charges are. Dial 888-224-5711 to speak to our bail agents if you need speedy bail services in city, PA.