For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can count on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Our mission is to reduce the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in jail for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to speak to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to any any type of bond you require, including appeal bonds! After the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets a price, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to start the process. We work efficiently to minimize paperwork and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Contact our offices today at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Felony charges are more severe than other charges and often carry higher bail prices and penalties.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into 1 of three degrees, with 1st-degree being the most severe and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending approval from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
No matter what type of bond you need, the staff at Bail Shop, LLC can assist you, including large bonds. Knowledge of the Pennsylvania sentencing laws can help you know how serious your charges are, whether you were jailed for a misdemanor, felony, or other charge. Individual charges do not exactly carry a particular bail amount, as this is set by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. Bail bonds are not available for all crimes, particularly violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a high flight risk. Call a bail bondsman in city, PA for any types of bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: If you cannot pay the high price of aggravated assault bail, contact our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you can’t afford it, call our bail agents today for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: While Pennsylvania’s DUI laws focus on rehab more than punishment, they can still carry up to a 1st degree misdemeanor charge.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a summary offense to serious felony, theft charges can result in heavy charges and major fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full cost of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your history and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you pay for bail, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, our agents understand that getting arrested is a stressful and potentially scary situation that can quickly become overwhelming. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in PA, choose the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Call one of our bail agents anytime at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be used.
- Failure to Appear: Defaulting on bail or missing your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
At Bail Shop, LLC, we have worked in the Pennsylvania bail and legal system for many years and have a thorough of the bail system. We always keep up with the most recent changes so we can provide you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what your charges are. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.