When you have been arrested and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our agency is dedicated to getting you out of jail fast and affordably, no matter what charges or bail price you have. Call us today at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services throughout the state of Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bail, our professional agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. After an arrest and you are determined eligible for bail, call your local bail bondsman in city. PA. Whether you or your loved one is in jail, we provide an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to stress about. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you need one of the following bail services in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: Used in special situations as approved by a judge when a person has been convicted but wants out of jail while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With increased fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, though you can save with a bail bond.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and several other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: When you are in violation of probation, bailing out of jail is not easy but can be done, so call us right away for help!
Charges We Handle
We are a comprehensive bail bond company, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. In order of least serious to more severe, the standard classifications of charges in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. It is not always simple to find out your possible penalties because the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Though most charges are eligible for bail, a few extremely violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. When you need bail, give a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA a call for help with any type of bail bond, including:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some cases, those released on bail are not allowed to return home if charged with a domestic violence criminal charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In most cases drug charges are considered a felony, resulting in higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, call our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, which is why the bail bondsmen at Bail Shop, LLC are here you anytime you need us, 24/7. Our experienced bondsmen take the time needed for each of our clients, whether this is your first arrest of your fifth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to learn how we can assist you with:
- Cash Bonds: If the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may designate your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failing to appear for court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular type of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. With us, you can count on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail process. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every client with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering fast results around the clock. Give our agents a call at 888-224-5711 for bail services in Pennsylvania anytime, 24 hours a day.