For a reputable bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, choose the qualified team at Bail Shop, LLC. We don’t care what you were arrested for or how much your bail costs; we are only here to help you get out of jail, quickly. When you need to get out of jail fast, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
At Bail Shop, LLC, we are glad to provide any type of bail bond you require, including appeal bonds! As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save money. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer a simple, efficient process so you have one less thing to stress about. If you need any of the following bail bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 whenever you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to leave jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many people get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Less severe than felonies, misdemeanor charges include simple assault, loitering, and many other less serious offenses.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Pending permission from a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many reasons, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bonding company, providing all sizes and types of bonds for your convenience. The majority of crimes in Pennsylvania are classified as a misdemeanor or felony, but there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. It is not always easy to figure out your possible penalties since the severity of the crime, your age, and other factors can influence punishment, as well as bail prices. Bail bonds may not be available for all crimes, especially violent crimes such as murder, or if you are considered a significant flight risk. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony crime and can come with costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: In some situations, defendants released on bail are not allowed to return home when charged with a domestic violence assault charge.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are considered a felony, meaning higher bail amounts, so don’t hesitate to call us!
- DUI Bail Bonds: You may be required to spend a minimum amount of time in jail for a DUI, but our staff will get you out as quickly as possible.
- Theft Bail Bonds: From a minor offense to serious felony, theft charges can carry heavy charges and high fines, including costly bail.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
A good bail bondsman will make sure that you understand the process and have no questions after walking you through the bail process. The staff at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less stressful. Whether you are a first-timer or have been in jail several times, our bail agents are happy to help you get out of jail with no hassle. Contact one of our bail agents in the middle of the day or night at 888-224-5711 and we will assist you with a variety of bonds, including:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge mandates a cash bond, a bail bond or surety bond will not be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Similar to most states, failing to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds and bail bonds are sometimes used interchangeably, though a bail bond is a type of surety bond.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you choose Bail Shop, LLC for Pennsylvania bail bonds, you can count on experienced agents who have thorough knowledge of the PA justice system. Our staff stays up to date with the latest changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and service. At Bail Shop LLC, you will find quality service and fast bail, no matter what you need. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, we look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.