If you have been jailed and need help paying for bail, contact Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced bail bondsman in city, PA right away! Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not stuck in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. When you need to get out from behind bars quickly, contact our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
From specialty appeal bail to probation violation bonds, our experienced agents handle all types of bail bonds here at Bail Shop, LLC. Once the judge rules your eligibility for bail and sets an amount, call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman in city, PA to begin the process. We work quickly to reduce paperwork and get you out of jail as soon as possible so you can return to the comforts of your own house. Call our agency anytime at 888-224-5711 if you are in need of one of the following bail bonds in Pennsylvania:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all defendants.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: There are three classes of misdemeanor in Pennsylvania, each generally carrying lesser bail prices than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you get out of jail at a low cost and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
Whether you have been jailed for a misdemeanor, felony, or other charge, our agents can help you with any type of bail bond. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are additionally summary offenses and some other categories. There are extensive criminal laws in Pennsylvania that designate the class and penalties associated with a specific crime. While we will help you with any bail bond, there are some cases where the judge will not grant bail, such as for violent crimes or repeated offenses. If you are eligible for bail, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA today for any criminal charge, such as the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the high price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail agents to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges may be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, but it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: In many cases drug charges are classified as a felony, meaning higher bail prices, so don’t hesitate to give us a call!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help affording bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your cash to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC agents for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: The full price of bail could be hundreds or thousands of dollars depending on the specifics of your charges and situation.
Helping You Post Bail
Not only does your bail agent assist you financially, but he or she also provides help in navigating the bail process. At Bail Shop, LLC, we understand that going to jail is a stressful and even scary event that can quickly become overwhelming. Our professional agents take the time needed for each of our customers, whether this is your first arrest of your tenth. Call a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman anytime, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: When the judge decides that you are a high flight risk, he or she may list your bail as cash only, and you must pay the amount in full.
- Failure to Appear: As in many states, failure to appear in court can result in an additional criminal charge and a warrant may be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a particular form of surety bond, or a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to have your questions addressed, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agency stays up to date with the most recent changes and laws so that you can always expect expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by answering your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Call 888-224-5711 to talk to our bail agents if you want speedy bail services in city, PA.