If you need a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while waiting on your court date. When you want to get out of jail fast, call our bail agency in Pennsylvania at 888-224-5711 for a helpful bail bondsman.
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail agents are able to write bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need a special type of bond and do not see it listed here. After an arrest and you are deemed eligible for bail, contact your trusted bail bondsman in city. PA. We work efficiently to minimize hassle and get you out of jail fast so you can return to the comforts of your own home. Regardless of the time or day, dial 888-224-5711 for one of the following bail bonds:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: If you have been convicted but are awaiting an appeal, speak to our helpful bail bondsmen about your eligibility for an appeal bond.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and chance of incarceration, felony charge bail often costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with 1st-degree being the most serious and earning you up to 5 years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: With permission by a judge, you can get a probation violation bail bond for many charges, though it is rarely easy.
Charges We Handle
From large bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC can take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In many instances, criminal charges are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are a few other options. The list of crimes and penalties in Pennsylvania is long, and the specifics of your case can influence your potential punishment as well as your bail price. In some cases where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for any eligible bail bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is designated as a felony charge and may result in costly bail, so contact us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When battery or other charges are considered domestic violence, they can carry higher penalties and fewer bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: If you cannot afford it, call our bail agents anytime for drug charge bail bond assistance and save significantly!
- DUI Bail Bonds: If you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail bondsmen for courteous service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Depending on the level of your theft charges, bail could cost a few hundred to many thousands of dollars, so give us a call!
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: If you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our professional bail agents right away!
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial assistance, your bail bondsman is also there to answer your concerns and will remind you of your court dates. It’s easy to get overwhelmed by an arrest, so the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC are here you whenever you need us, 24/7. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Dial 888-224-5711 to talk to one of our professional bail bondsmen to learn more about our services and bonds:
- Cash Bonds: In situations where a judge designates a cash only bond, a bail bond or surety bond cannot be used.
- Failure to Appear: When you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called bail jumping and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: Surety bonds are those involving three persons where one ensures another’s assurance to the third.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want assistance and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for an experienced staff and friendly service. Our staff stays current with the latest changes and laws so that you can always count on expert knowledge and assistance. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and providing fast results around the clock. Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, our bondsmen look forward to providing you with quick bail services in PA, so don’t hesitate to call us at 888-224-5711.