For a professional bail bondsman in city, PA that you can rely on, select the experienced staff at Bail Shop, LLC. Whether you are arrested for for a lesser crime or you are facing serious felony charges, we are here to help. If you want quality bail services anywhere in Pennsylvania, call 888-224-5711 to talk to the professionals!
Bail Bonds We Provide
Our bail bondsmen are able to provide bail bonds for just about any case, so don’t hesitate to ask if you need something and do not see it listed here. As long as you are eligible for a bail bond, you may get help from a bail bondsman in city, PA and save significantly. Our bail bondsmen work quickly to get you or your loved one out of jail as fast and simply as possible! When you are in need of any of the following bonds, contact Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: When allowed by a judge, you might get an appeal bond to get out of jail after a conviction while waiting for an appeal.
- Felony Bail Bonds: Many defendants get a bond for felony charges because paying in full often costs several thousand dollars.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: In Pennsylvania, max penalties for misdemeanors can earn you prison time, though it is less time than a felony.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: Probation violation bail bonds can help you leave jail early at a low price and with no hassle!
Charges We Handle
We are a full-service bail bond agency, providing all sizes and kinds of bonds for your convenience. The majority of criminal charges in Pennsylvania are designated as a misdemeanor or felony, though there are also summary offenses and some other categories. Specific charges do not exactly carry a designated bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. In a few situations where the charges are very severe, such as murder or rape, bail is not available for the defendant. If your or your loved one is eligible for a bond, contact a bail bondsman in city, PA anytime for any criminal charge, including the following:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: When you cannot afford the steep price of aggravated assault bail, call our bail bondsmen to save money when you need out of jail.
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: When assault and other charges are classified as domestic violence, they may carry higher penalties and more restrictive bail options.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the type of drugs and other factors, drug charges may result in minor penalties or lengthy incarceration.
- DUI Bail Bonds: When you need help paying for bail for a DUI, contact our bail agents for professional service and save money on bail!
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and contact your expert Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for fast theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: When you need help with bail for a weapons charge, contact our experienced bail bondsmen right away!
Helping You Post Bail
A quality bail bondsman will ensure that you understand the bond agreement and have no questions before walking you through the bail process. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that an arrest is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. For a pleasant experience and fast bail bonds in Pennsylvania, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. Contact a Bail Shop, LLC bail bondsman whenever you need us, 24 hours a day, at 888-224-5711 to discuss how we can help you with:
- Cash Bonds: If a judge requires a cash only bond, you must pay the full amount of bail in full and a bail bond cannot be accepted.
- Failure to Appear: Jumping bail or failing to appear for your court date is not a good idea, and a bench warrant will likely be issued for your arrest.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement between three parties.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
When you want help and to get your questions answered, come to Bail Shop, LLC for a professional staff and friendly service. Our agents always stay updated with the latest changes so our team can serve you with the best bail bondsman in city, PA. No matter your charges or the amount of bail, you can rely on professional, speedy service when you call Bail Shop, LLC. Give us a call at 888-224-5711 for bonding services in the state of Pennsylvania anytime, day or night.