When you want a trusted bail bondsman in city, PA, look no further than the professionals at our agency. Our mission is to eliminate the financial burden of bail so you are not trapped in a cell for days or weeks while awaiting your court date. Call our bail agents day or night at 888-224-5711 for fast, professional bail services in Pennsylvania.
Bail Bonds We Provide
If you require a standard bail bond or have unique requirements, our company works work with all kinds of bonds and all people. You can contact a bail bondsman in city, PA on behalf of yourself or a friend to get assistance in paying for bail. If you or your loved one is behind bars, we offer an easy, hassle-free process so you have one less thing to worry about. If you need one of the following bonds, call Bail Shop, LLC at 888-224-5711 anytime you need us:
- Appeal Bail Bonds: An appeal bond permits you to get out of jail while awaiting an appeal, but is not available for all cases.
- Felony Bail Bonds: With higher fines and prison sentences, felony charge bail usually costs more, but you can save with a bail agency.
- Misdemeanor Bail Bonds: Misdemeanor charges fall into one of three classes, with first-degree being the most serious and earning you up to five years in prison.
- Probation Violation Bail Bonds: If you violate probation, bailing out of jail is not simple but can be done, so give us a call right away for help!
Charges We Handle
From felony bail bonds to specialty bail bonds, Bail Shop, LLC will take care of all your bonding needs so you don’t have to worry. In order of less serious to most serious, the standard classifications of crimes in PA include summary offenses, misdemeanors, and felonies. Specific crimes do not necessarily carry a particular bail amount, as this is determined by the judge after taking many other factors into consideration. While most charges are eligible for bail, a few particularly violent crimes may result in your being jailed without bail. Contact a bail bondsman in city, PA for all types of bonds, such as:
- Aggravated Assault Bail Bonds: Aggravated assault is classified as a felony charge and can come with costly bail, so call us for help!
- Domestic Violence Bail Bonds: Assault and other charges can be considered domestic violence in qualifying situations, though it is not a charge on its own.
- Drug Charge Bail Bonds: Depending on the amount of drugs and more factors, drug charges can result in minor penalties or lengthy prison sentences.
- DUI Bail Bonds: DUI penalties consider several factors, so save money on bail today by contacting Bail Shop, LLC in city, PA for DUI bail.
- Theft Bail Bonds: Save your money to pay fines and court fees and call your local Bail Shop, LLC bondsmen for affordable theft bail bonds.
- Weapons Charge Bail Bonds: Several details affect the cost of weapons charge bail, but you can save significantly with a weapons charge bond from Bail Shop, LLC.
Helping You Post Bail
In addition to financial aid, your bail agent is also there to address your questions and will remind you of your court dates. The team at Bail Shop, LLC knows that going to jail is not what you want to be dealing with, so we do our best to make the process simple and less confusing. For a hassle-free experience and fast bail bonds in PA, look no further than the team at Bail Shop, LLC. We will work quickly to deliver the best solution for you and your loved one, so give our bondsmen a call at 888-224-5711 for more information about:
- Cash Bonds: You might be ordered to pay a cash only bond in certain circumstances, such as multiple past offenses or high flight risk.
- Failure to Appear: If you miss your court date without a valid excuse when out on bond, this is called jumping bail and can earn you a failure to appear charge.
- Surety Bonds: A bail bond is a specific form of surety bond, which is a legally binding agreement with three persons.
Contact Us for a Quality Bail Bondsman!
With several years of experience, the bail agents at Bail Shop, LLC know the Pennsylvania bail process inside and out. With us, you can rely on a knowledgeable and courteous bail bondsman in city, PA who understands the ins and outs of the bail system. Our mission at Bail Shop, LLC is to treat every customer with care and respect by addressing your questions and delivering timely results around the clock. Call our agency anytime, 24 hours a day, for bail services in the state at 888-224-5711.